- Comes with 4 Castor wheels with locking mechanism for hassle free parking. 2 towing handles on both the sides and back for easy portability.
- Extremely easy to operate because of Hydraulic lifting reducing the overall breakdown and overhauling engine time.
- Made from High quality Heavy gauge welded steel construction with reinforced leg assemblies for added strength and durability .Spray painted for rust free application.
- Two Boom design gives extra strength to the crane’s lifting capacity
- Chain locking system for supporting engine and gear box.
- Mechanical locking system to hold the boom in position.
- Manually operated with a handle pump and aided by hydraulics for easy lifting.
- Mechanical locking ensures safety of gear box in case of any hydraulic failure.
Heavy Duty 2 in 1 Mobile Hydraulic Engine & Gearbox Lifting Crane
- SARV’s Heavy Duty Hydraulic Engine Lifting Crane Designed and Manufactured easily mantles and dismantles heavy weight Diesel Engines and gearbox from small and crowded Truck and Buses engine compartments and front show vehicles.
- Our engine crane becomes an essential for your vehicle repair shops as it is capable of lifting the engine and gearbox together at once.
- 90 degree from the floor lifting of the engine and gear box directly on the boom without any tilts eliminates any possibilities of slippage .
- Single Pump Hydraulic operation makes the lifting mechanism extremely easy for the operator.
Extremely Robust and sturdy in construction for long term use in workshops and garages.
SKU: SUJC-1T/2T Categories: BSVI Vehicles, Latest from SARV, Latest Truck Workshop Products, Truck Gearbox Jacks and Engine Cranes, Workshop Equipment for Trucks & Buses Tags: Engine Crane, Gearbox Lifting Crane, Heavy Duty Mobile Hydraulic Engine
|Load Lifiting Capacity (Boom Retracted)||2 Ton|
|Load Lifiting Capacity ( Boom Extended)||0.5 T|
|Maximum Lifiting Height||2200 mm|
|Rear Width||830 mm|
|Front Width||1040 mm|
|Total Length||2300 mm|
|Wheel to wheel distance||2184mm|