Vehicle Exhaust Extraction System Engine Bay Hose Reel 200 Deg for Bus | Trucks | HCVs
- SARV’s Vehicle Exhaust Extraction System
- Vehicle Exhaust Extraction Systems at the vehicle work area prevent high temperature and toxic fumes to be dispersed in the working environment and become a danger for the operator and his health.
- This system is developed for Engine bays to extract harmful fumes and engine emissions upto 200 degree Celsius.
- It extracts gases with suction created by Fan and the motor at the production source (vehicle muffler/Exhaust Pipe) and convey it to the outside of the workshops.
- This particular model is Hose reel system which is a a mechanical “Spring Recoil Hose Reel System” for Exhaust Extraction with flexible hose and stopper.
- Vehicle exhaust hose reels are rewound ( Rolled up and down at the point of installation of reel system) by a spring, requiring very low maintenance.
Complete System consists of :
- Centrifugal Fan with 2HP Stainless Steel Motor
- Spring Driven Reel for 10Mt Hose
- 10Mt Length of Hose
- 150mm Diameter of Hose
- Hose Stopper
- Sarv’s Universal Patented Support Trolley for Fume Extraction Systems
SKU: LTES2-10M Categories: Vehicle Exhaust Extraction System 200 Degree For Emissions, Latest from SARV, Vehicle Fume Extraction Systems Tags: Fume Extraction system, Vehicle Exhaust Extraction System, Engine Emissions